Thursday, January 3, 2008

Into a dream world...

So here we go...into the way I see the world....

For a while now, I’ve wanted to show family and friends what I’ve been drawing, painting, photographing and most recently, what video I’ve been working on; however, there have been many roadblocks.

To take a step back, my whole life I have wanted to get in touch with my artistic side, but I have been too busy with school. When school was out, work and sports took up my time, and when I wasn’t doing that, I found something else to do. Basically finding excuses to avoid working on artistic things…due to a fear of failing. Exactly, the fear of failure kept me from doing what I wanted to do. It wasn’t until I learned one of life’s most important lessons that I started pushing forward; our greatest learning comes from our errors! So, here I am learning and moving forward.

The outcome? A few years ago I decided enough was enough, and it was time to get in touch with my artistic side...so I did. I began to work on drawing, a year ago I began painting (with a good swift kick in the butt from my mom), and a little over 6 months ago I started to get more into photography. What's the end result? A website that compiles samples of my work for the past couple of years.

SO! Please take a look at what’s posted, and provide me with your feedback. When you put yourself out there, you want to know what people have to say...

Thanks...

Koray (Core-EYE) Salih

No comments:

Post a Comment