Friday, February 29, 2008

Deep Thoughts....Deep Thoughts....



This has been one of the busiest weeks of my life. So busy that I had to halt one of my new painting midweek, something I never like to do. But, sometimes life takes priority…and this is that time.

This week, I give you one simple, yet beautiful, image of a sunset from the highest point in Toronto…YUP! The CN Tower. I have to say, it’s one of the most breathtaking sights I have ever seen.

Anyway, this picture reminds me of a quote from “The Alchemist,” and yes I feel the need to share. I hope I quote it properly, as I can’t seemed to find the page on which it’s written…

The boy was jealous of the freedom of wind, until he realized the only thing holding him back was himself.
I am not sure what it is about breathtaking sites, that makes us remember these important quotes…but it does.

I hope you enjoy this little gem.

Keep making your piece of the world a little better.

Koray (Core-EYE)

No comments:

Post a Comment