Friday, August 27, 2010

D-Sisive At Rancho



If you've been in conversation with me in the last few months, I’m sure you’ve heard the name D-Sisive once or twice. A Toronto based Hip Hop artist that’s just solid, and keeps at his music.

My favourite songs?

Up
Song to Sing
Glorious
West Coast

He was part of a lineup last Thursday at Rancho Relaxo… and I took this opportunity to see D-Sisive live!!! Originally, my only goal was to attend the show... but with some time and thinking, I decided to photograph the event. So I rented the lens I've had my eye on for the past few months and had some fun! For this shoot I decided against using flash, a challenge considering I had not done it before. This was probably not the best location to try this due to the low red lighting and low ceiling... BUT, how would we grow if we never tried. The show was solid, full of laughs and some great foot tapping beats!

Anyway, I've attached a couple of pictures from the event for your perusal!

Enjoy!

Koray (Core-EYE) Salih

No comments:

Post a Comment